- 872,683 hits
- Hannity Falsely Claims Hillary Clinton Has Never Criticized "Countries That Have Atrocious Human Rights Records"
- Fox's Bill O'Reilly Accuses Jorge Ramos Of Enabling Murderers By Opposing His Proposed "Kate's Law"
- Fox's Greta Van Susteren Pushes False Claim That IAEA "Is Going To Outsource The Inspections .... To The Iranians"
- The Denver Post Publishes Fact-Challenged Anti-Planned Parenthood Op-Ed
- Fox's Evidence Of Clinton Email Cover-Up Is Really Just Routine Privileged Information Exemption
- A New Plan for American Cities To Free Themselves of Wall Street’s Control
- Why Bernie Sanders Will Win This Election—Even If He Doesn’t Win the White House
- 10 Years After Katrina, New Orleans’ All-Charter School System Has Proven a Failure
- Appalachia’s Coal Industry is Collapsing—But the Mountains Aren’t Coming Back
- Selling Off New Orleans: Gentrification and the Loss of Community 10 Years After Katrina
- Bryan Pagliano, Clinton’s Former Tech Staffer, Will Plead The Fifth In Email Investigation
- Lawyers For Anti-Gay Clerk Argue It Is ‘Impossible’ For Her To Issue A Same-Sex Marriage License
- Love/Hate: Design Experts Debate The New Google Logo
- The Religious Beliefs Of Kim Davis, The Anti-Gay Clerk Who Refuses To Do Her Job, Explained
- Trump Tells Jeb Bush To Speak English
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.