The Tea Baggers can’t make up their mind
The Tea Baggers can’t make up their mind. The people at the DC rally today said government is too big and stay out of my wallet. The Tea Baggers outside Cape Canaveral today want more government money for NASA. So let me see if I understand this, it’s less government when it’s assisting the poor and providing unemployment and health benefits to those in need. It’s more government when it’s $$ for NASA, farmer subsidies, and it’s their job that’s being cut. Nice platform Tea Baggers.
No comments yet.
- 863,871 hits
- Wrong: Fox's Perino Says "Climate Change Does Not Suffer From Lack Of Media Coverage"
- What Conservatives Get Wrong In Their Smear Campaign Against The Surgeon General Nominee
- Laura Ingraham Supports The Military But Not Immigration Policy Meant To Help Service Members
- Fox News' Double Standard On Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Interview
- Fox Promised To Follow Up On Obamacare Horror Story -- What About Now That It's A Success Story?
- The Senate-CIA Blowup Threatens a Constitutional Crisis
- Alaska's AG Gets Slammed for Low Rape Prosecution Rate. You Won't Believe His Response.
- The Financial Industry Doesn't Want You to Know About Its Lack of Diversity
- Has Obama Become a Publicist for His Own Presidency?
- Meet the American Pastor Behind Uganda's Anti-Gay Crackdown
- California Set Back-To-Back Solar Records Last Week
- ‘Looking’ Invites Gay Men To Be Tourists To Gay Culture, Not Hostages
- 5 Things Justin Bieber Can Learn About The Legal Process From His Deposition
- Citizenship = Growth
- Legislation Killing Indiana’s Successful Energy-Efficiency Program Moves To Governor’s Desk
- Fukushima Shows Us Perils of Nuclear Power Three Years OnBy: Amitabh Pal Three years after the catastrophe, Fukushima is a gaping wound that refuses to heal. “Several thousand employees are locked in a daily—and dangerous—scramble under harsh conditions to keep the site as safe as possible, making a myriad of repairs and building tanks for the vast amounts of contaminated water,” AFP reports. “The company poured t […]
- Wis. Republicans Want to Crush Living WageBy: Rebecca KembleThe author of the bill didn’t even know what the federal minimum wage was, much less the living wage in Milwaukee and Dane counties. The author of the bill didn’t even know what the federal minimum wage was, much less the living wage in Milwaukee and Dane counties. As living wage campaigns are succeeding in cities and counties across the co […]
- On Putin, Netanyahu, and ObamaBy: Uri AvneryPutin and Netanyahu gain, as Obama becomes a bystander. BINYAMIN NETANYAHU is very good at making speeches, especially to Jews, neocons and such, who jump up and applaud wildly at everything he says, including that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. The question is: is he good at anything else? HIS FATHER, an ultra-ultra-Rightist, once sai […]
- Day of Action for $1.2 Trillion Student Loan Debt Crisis By: The ProgressiveStudent Debtors gather at an "unhappy hour" and hold Twitter town hall today on national day of action. A new national coalition, Higher Ed Not Debt, is bringing advocates and borrowers together in a campaign to restore fairness to a student loan system gone horribly awry. On a March 6 “Day of Action” legislators, advocates and b […]
- We must address appalling state of financial literacyBy: Juleyka Lantigua-WilliamsWe need to do a better job educating our students about how to handle essential financial decisions. As a professor and academic adviser at a community college, I run into this problem every day. In most states, most students are graduating high school financially illiterate. They are not taught about credit, budgeting, insurance […]
- Fukushima Shows Us Perils of Nuclear Power Three Years On