World’s fattest man » Mexico Half Ton Man
to see more photos of the world’s fattest man.
68 Comments »
- 863,803 hits
- Brent Bozell: Iran-Contra Is "Piddly Stuff" Compared To IRS "Scandal"
- Eric Boehlert On MSNBC's All In : CPAC Follows Right-Wing Media In "Constantly Shaming Poor People"
- O'Reilly: The Only Place America Is Not In Decline Is The Sport Of Luge
- Fox News Can't Tell All These Civil Rights Attorneys Apart
- Wall Street Journal Channels U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Latest Attack on Class Actions
- Day of Action for $1.2 Trillion Student Loan Debt Crisis By The Progressive, March 6, 2014 Student Debtors gather at an "unhappy hour" and hold Twitter town hall today on national day of action. A new national coalition, Higher Ed Not Debt, is bringing advocates and borrowers together in a campaign to restore fairness to a student loan system gone horribly awry. On a March 6 “Day of Action” legislators, […]
- We must address appalling state of financial literacyBy Juleyka Lantigua-Williams, March 5, 2014 We need to do a better job educating our students about how to handle essential financial decisions. As a professor and academic adviser at a community college, I run into this problem every day. In most states, most students are graduating high school financially illiterate. They are not taught about credit, budge […]
- How Corporations are the Biggest Tax DodgersBy Amitabh Pal, March 5, 2014 The term “corporate social responsibility” is fast becoming an oxymoron. A new report on how little big companies pay in taxes is further proof. “A comprehensive, five-year study of 288 profitable Fortune 500 companies finds that twenty-six paid no federal corporate income tax over the five-year period; 111 paid no federal corpo […]
- “12 Years a Slave” deserves to be honoredBy Darryl Lorenzo Wellington, March 5, 2014 The Oscars did the right thing by bestowing the honor of best picture to “12 Years a Slave.” The movie earned it. Based on the true story of Solomon Northup’s debasement into bondage, the film is a gripping and powerful story about the evils of slavery. It also serves as a historical marker, an important step towar […]
- Public School Defenders Launch Movement in AustinBy Ruth Conniff, March 4, 2014 Deep in the heart of Texas, in the very center of what public-school advocate Diane Ravitch called the "education-industrial complex," public-school activists from every corner of the United States met last weekend to launch a nationwide movement to defend public education against corporate takeover and phony, test-dr […]
- Day of Action for $1.2 Trillion Student Loan Debt Crisis