- 862,445 hits
- Washington Times Wishes "Militant Homosexual Activists" Would Stop Fighting For Equal Rights
- 23 Gun Safety Victories Since Sandy Hook
- Dan Rather on 60 Minutes' Benghazi Report: "CBS News Has A Lot To Answer For"
- NY Post Editorial Board: Homeless Shelter With Sexual Assault And Mice Is "Too Generous"
- Why Does Roger Ailes Pay Former Employees Millions To Keep Quiet?
- How Vulnerable Is a Congressman Without Health Insurance?
- Children Killed by Guns Since Newtown: Data from Mother Jones' Investigation
- This Hedge Fund Has Made a Killing on Bushmaster Assault Rifles
- Will the Supreme Court Force Immigrants to Leave Their Children Behind?
- At Least 194 Children Have Been Shot to Death Since Newtown
- The Game Theory Behind Mandela's Negotiations to End Apartheid
- The Obama-Castro Handshake 'Controversy' Is Unbearably Stupid
- America Could Elect An Atheist President. Really!
- These Two Americans Want Babies Through Indian Surrogates. It's Not Been Easy.
- Why Do Novelists Love Affairs Between Professors and Students?
- How The Residents Of SeaTac’s Lives Will Change With A $15 Minimum Wage
- 18 Cops At Abusive Sheriff’s Department Charged With Brutally Beating Inmates And Jail Visitors
- UConn Is Under Federal Investigation For Allegedly Mishandling Rape Cases
- European Union Commissioner, German President To Boycott Sochi Olympics
- We Want Both Bread and Freedom in SyriaBy Qusai Zakarya, Dec. 9, 2013 “Freedom.” It’s not just a word. Mouhammad Bouazizi knew that.read more
- NSA Infiltrated 'World of Warcraft,' Xbox LiveBy Tim Cushing, TechDirt, Dec. 9, 2013 Spy agency saw virtual worlds as a potential terrorist threat.read more
- Police Cellphone Searches Double Under ObamaBy Stephen C. Webster, Dec. 9, 2013 Outdated privacy law allows police to run roughshod over the Fourth Amendment.read more
- Tim Geithner's Magical Trip Through the Revolving DoorBy Jim Hightower, Dec. 9, 2013 To nobody's surprise, Obama's former treasury secretary has landed in Wall Street.read more
- Records Show State Policy Network Was Created by ALECBy Steve Horn, Desmogblog, Dec. 9, 2013 Records from 1991 detail how rightwing interests founded the State Policy Network.read more
- We Want Both Bread and Freedom in Syria
Site infoIndependent Democracy
The Andreas04 Theme.