World’s fattest man » fat2
to see more photos of the world’s fattest man.
27 Comments »
- 864,485 hits
- Hannity Responds To Jon Stewart's Bundy Ranch Takedown: "He's Kind Of Obsessed With This Program"
- Hannity Continues Move Toward The Fringe As Guest Accuses Liberals Of Contributing To A "Modern Day Holocaust"
- Fox Interview Of GOP Senate Candidate Features Campaign Ad & Obamacare Lies
- Right-Wing Media Continue Their Misinformation On Schuette , The Supreme Court's Latest Awful Affirmative Action Decision
- Fox's Tantaros: Supreme Court Rolling Back Civil Rights Laws Is What "Martin Luther King Wished For"
- Quiz: Match The Word to Its Creator
- The "Knockout Game" Isn't a Real Trend. These Lawmakers Are Trying to Ban It, Anyway.
- WATCH: Rand Paul Says Jimmy Carter Was Better on the Budget Than Ronald Reagan
- How to Use the Bible to Save the Planet
- How We've Created a Booming Market for Border Security Technology
- The Second Episode of 'Fargo' Is Even Stranger Than the First (And Not In A Good Way)
- Liberals Should Be Happy About the Supreme Court's Affirmative Action Decision
- Putin Is Using WWII for Propaganda Because It's the Best Memory That Russia Has
- This Infamous Hacker Went to Prison for Trolling AT&T. Now He Wants to Troll Wall Street.
- Thomas Piketty Is Right
- Everything Old West Is New Again, Only Better ArmedBy: David HelvargCliven Bundy, whose family’s been ranching in Bunkerville near Las Vegas since 1877 thanks to the federal Homestead Act and whose hundreds of supporters, including armed supporters, recently won a standoff with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) along Highway 15 in southern Nevada, doesn’t look like Bill Murray, but his scene strongly remin […]
- Karen Lewis to Headline May 1 Rally To Defend Public Education in Madison!By: The Progressive StaffDo you live in Madison, Wisconsin? What are you doing this May Day? Help us raise the roof at the Monona Terrace! Join The Progressive for the "Rally to Defend Public Education,"which will be headline by two compelling speakers.Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis and John Kuhn, a Texas school superintendent. They h […]
- Wisdom from Gabriel García MárquezBy: Gabriel García MárquezThe great Latin American novelist died on Thursday. Here’s an excerpt from his speech when he accepted the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1982: "On a day like today, my master William Faulkner said, "I decline to accept the end of man." I would fall unworthy of standing in this place that was his, if I were not fully a […]
- Don’t Let Jeb Bush’s Moderation Confuse YouBy: Jose Miguel LeyvaJeb Bush’s recent compassionate comments on immigration show how far apart he is from the far right of the Republican Party. At an event at the George H. W. Bush presidential library, the former Florida governor showed sympathy for people who come to the United States illegally. They come here, he said, because mothers and fathers are “w […]
- Condoleezza Rice Is All Wrong on Ukraine CrisisBy: Clarence LusaneCondoleezza Rice has reemerged in the midst of the Ukraine crisis, and she is offering unhelpful advice. Rice, who served as national security adviser and then secretary of state under Pres. George W. Bush, is taking the neoconservative line on Ukraine. She is repeatedly criticizing Pres. Obama for not responding more aggressively to Vladi […]
- Everything Old West Is New Again, Only Better Armed