World’s fattest man » fatestman
to see more photos of the world’s fattest man.
68 Comments »
- 864,489 hits
- Meet The Conspiracy Theorists Behind The New Benghazi Report Hyped By Fox
- Media Matters ' Jeremy Holden On The Bill Press Show : Sharyl Attkisson's Faulty Reporting Pursued "Right-Wing Boogeymen"
- Newest Birther Conspiracy Involves The CIA, A Secret DNA Test, Edward Snowden, And A Missing Nuclear Weapon
- How Conservatives Helped Dinesh D'Souza "Get His Story Out There"
- Health Care Experts Rip Ben Carson's "Near Worthless" Health Care Plan
- Quiz: Match The Word to Its Creator
- The "Knockout Game" Isn't a Real Trend. These Lawmakers Are Trying to Ban It, Anyway.
- WATCH: Rand Paul Says Jimmy Carter Was Better on the Budget Than Ronald Reagan
- Watch Live: Darren Aronofsky Discusses "Noah" and Climate Change
- How We've Created a Booming Market for Border Security Technology
- After Some Counties In Texas Released Air Pollution Data, A State Agency Cut Their Funding
- We Don’t Need ‘Cool Girls.’ We Have Mindy Kaling.
- Congressman’s Attempt To Attack Obamacare Accidentally Exposes His Staffer’s Heath Care Success Story
- In Landmark Ruling, Jury Says Fracking Company Must Pay $3 Million To Sickened Family
- Georgia Governor Signs Bill Allowing Guns In Bars, Churches, Libraries And Schools
- Everything Old West Is New Again, Only Better ArmedBy: David HelvargCliven Bundy, whose family’s been ranching in Bunkerville near Las Vegas since 1877 thanks to the federal Homestead Act and whose hundreds of supporters, including armed supporters, recently won a standoff with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) along Highway 15 in southern Nevada, doesn’t look like Bill Murray, but his scene strongly remin […]
- Karen Lewis to Headline May 1 Rally To Defend Public Education in Madison!By: The Progressive StaffDo you live in Madison, Wisconsin? What are you doing this May Day? Help us raise the roof at the Monona Terrace! Join The Progressive for the "Rally to Defend Public Education,"which will be headline by two compelling speakers.Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis and John Kuhn, a Texas school superintendent. They h […]
- Wisdom from Gabriel García MárquezBy: Gabriel García MárquezThe great Latin American novelist died on Thursday. Here’s an excerpt from his speech when he accepted the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1982: "On a day like today, my master William Faulkner said, "I decline to accept the end of man." I would fall unworthy of standing in this place that was his, if I were not fully a […]
- Don’t Let Jeb Bush’s Moderation Confuse YouBy: Jose Miguel LeyvaJeb Bush’s recent compassionate comments on immigration show how far apart he is from the far right of the Republican Party. At an event at the George H. W. Bush presidential library, the former Florida governor showed sympathy for people who come to the United States illegally. They come here, he said, because mothers and fathers are “w […]
- Condoleezza Rice Is All Wrong on Ukraine CrisisBy: Clarence LusaneCondoleezza Rice has reemerged in the midst of the Ukraine crisis, and she is offering unhelpful advice. Rice, who served as national security adviser and then secretary of state under Pres. George W. Bush, is taking the neoconservative line on Ukraine. She is repeatedly criticizing Pres. Obama for not responding more aggressively to Vladi […]
- Everything Old West Is New Again, Only Better Armed